• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Hand Sanitizer Eyed in Hospital Fire

Investigators believe sanitizer and static electricity may have sparked fire that burned young girl in her bed

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/2178385807001/1/Hand-Sanitizer-Eyed-in-Hospital-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wcsh/35121342001/35121342001_2178403895001_th-5124fcefe4b01eb5c1fa4324-1471893302001.jpg?pubId=35121342001 Hand Sanitizer Eyed in Hospital Fire Investigators believe sanitizer and static electricity may have sparked fire that burned young girl in her bed nationalwcshNews 01:28

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
US army completes Ebola treatment unit

US army completes Ebola treatment unit

00:52 | 11/22/2014 4:29:05 AM
Lava smolders forests in Hawaii

Lava smolders forests in Hawaii

00:55 | 11/22/2014 4:28:14 AM
Indians muck in for cleaner communities

Indians muck in for cleaner communities

02:39 | 11/22/2014 1:32:21 AM
Winslow rolls to Gold Ball

Winslow rolls to Gold Ball

01:40 | 11/22/2014 12:17:37 AM
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

04:12 | 11/22/2014 12:12:22 AM
UNE blanks USM

UNE blanks USM

00:42 | 11/22/2014 12:12:21 AM