• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Man's home burns to ground from Christmas decorations

A man in Coon Rapids, Minn., learned his lesson about the inherent dangers of Christmas decorations after he lost his home and almost his life from a fire that started with garland.

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/2014063834001/1/Mans-home-burns-to-ground-from-Christmas-decorations http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201212/2221/963482463001_2013991972001_961896998-171-1354744618387.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Man's home burns to ground from Christmas decorations A man in Coon Rapids, Minn., learned his lesson about the inherent dangers of Christmas decorations after he lost his home and almost his life from a fire that started with garland. KAREminnesotafire safetyCoon RapidslifestylechristmasOffbeat/Water CoolerholidaysChristmas DecorationsvpcNational News 05:58

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Dog skins turned into leather in China

Dog skins turned into leather in China

01:09 | 12/18/2014 1:27:12 AM
Monarchs vs Pirates

Monarchs vs Pirates

00:37 | 12/18/2014 12:39:51 AM
Top 5 Poll A and B

Top 5 Poll A and B

01:12 | 12/18/2014 12:34:42 AM
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

04:16 | 12/18/2014 12:29:29 AM
Sierra Leone struggles to fight Ebola

Sierra Leone struggles to fight Ebola

01:04 | 12/17/2014 10:43:13 PM