BERWICK, Maine (AP) -- The State Fire Marshal's Office says a Berwick woman badly injured Friday when her house caught fire has died.
PHOTOS: Berwick woman rescued from smoke-filled home
Rebecca Galleshaw, 63, died Sunday at Mass General Hospital in Boston. Firefighters found her body in bed Friday morning after neighbors reported seeing smoke coming from the house. Galleshaw was being treated for severe smoke inhalation.
Fire Investigators said the fire started in the basement from electrical wiring. It is the first fire death in Maine this year.