Girl Scout cookies are here! And delicious! And while they can be a dessert all on their own, they can also be just one ingredient in a delicious sweet treat.
More information on the GIRL SCOUTS OF MAINE
RECIPE (WITH VARIATIONS):
Peanut Butter Patty Parfait serves 4-8
adapted from the "My Baking Addiction" blog
- 1 batch Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 box Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties or Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, chopped
- 1 cup whipped cream
For the Peanut Butter Mousse
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand or hand held mixer and mix on high until combined and whipped to a fluffy mousse, about 3 mins.
In small jars or glasses place a layer of chopped cookies followed by a layer of mousse and a layer of hot fudge, repeat layers and then top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of chopped cookies.
Lemon Mousse- omit peanut butter and add fresh lemon juice and zest to taste
Chopped Girl Scout Lemonade Cookies
Caramel Delights Parfait
Coconut Mousse- omit peanut butter and cream, add 4 Tablespoon coconut cream and dried coconut.
Caramel and/or fudge sauce
Chopped Girl Scout Caramel Delights
Thin Mint Parfait
White Chocolate Mint Mousse- omit peanut butter and vanilla, add melted white chocolate and mint extract. Green food coloring, optional
Chopped Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies