Bar Harbor Foods' Clam Chowder Pizza
(1) 15 oz. can condensed Bar Harbor New England Clam Chowder
(1) 12-inch fresh or prepared thin crust or flatbread Pizza dough
4-Blend shredded Pizza Cheese or your favorite cheese, grated
Pre-cooked Bacon, crumbled
Prepare Pizza dough, on stone, screen or pan (a bit of olive oil on bottom of crust will
make crust brown and crispy)
Spread condensed Bar Harbor Clam Chowder, from can, onto Pizza crust, as you would
spread sauce; if you have any chowder left over, prepare as soup! It's good like that too!
Spread grated/shredded pizza cheese over Bar Harbor Clam Chowder
Sprinkle pre-cooked crumbled Bacon to desired quantity over Cheese
Bake pizza at 475 degrees approximately 12 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and
crust is browned.
Remove from oven and let set up 5 minutes.
Bar Harbor Foods' Clam Dip
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons sour cream
1 Tablespoon bottled horseradish
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, more to taste
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
3 scallions, chopped fine
1. Drain the clams reserving 2 Tablespoons of clam juice. Set aside.
2. Blend the cream cheese in a mixer or by hand until smooth.
3. Add the sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, black
pepper, salt and reserved clam juice. Mix until well blended.
4. Add the drained clams, red bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
5. Dip can be made on day ahead of time, covered and refrigerated until needed.
For more information on Bar Harbor Foods click here: BAR HARBOR FOODS
For more information on Hannaford's "Close to Home" campaign click here: CLOSE TO HOME