Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get Willard Scott to announce a 100th birthday on the Today show?

12:49 PM, Oct 19, 2011

If someone you love is celebrating his or her 100th or 100 birthday or a 75th anniversary or over, Willard will try his best to announce it on "Today."

Why are there parts of the web site missing?

12:49 PM, Oct 19, 2011

If you are using ad-blocking software, you are missing out on more than just ads.

Why can't I see the video on your site?

12:48 PM, Oct 19, 2011

There could be a number of reasons, but first you have to make sure you have the right hardware and software to make it happen.

How can I get a copy of a news story or broadcast?

12:43 PM, Oct 19, 2011

WCSH 6 contracts with Smith Atwood Video Services for program and story duplication. You can reach Smith Atwood Video Services at (207) 773-5119 or on the web at